Three things are ruling in this dugout: baseball, blue and stripes. All of which are perfect for a baseball room, actually.
Weve got several hues of blue going on here dark navy, medium denims and light sky blues. You could work this same room with a different color that works in the various hues as well. (That rules out red, unfortunately, unless your boy likes pink!)
For the bedding here, I was looking for something with stripes that included a touch of blue. I didnt want too much blue since it would be going on a blue bed, but thats a matter of my taste. The rug repeats the stripes, but I wanted something without a overwhelming pattern since it is meant to add color, not be a focal point. The wall decor can be whatever combination of baseball items you want. Great opportunity to do a trophy and medal display, a shadow box with a uniform, glove hanger whatever your child has used to play with.
Paint colors: YOLO Colorhouse in Air (light stripe) and Sprout (darker stripe), from Home Depot
- Dark Blue Wooden Plank Bunk Bed
- Maxwell Bedding
- Chevron Chest
- Kids Club Chair & Ottoman Set
- Karastan Cabo Del Sol Harbor Blue Rug
- Personalized Dugout Sign
- A Baseball Alphabet Letter Name Wall Sticker
- Baseball Shelf- Large 25? Round Wood Sports Shelf
- Baseball Decor Personalized 4 Hook Hanger
- IMAX Slugger Baseball Bat Wall Decor
- Lazy Susan Set of Two Navy Nautical Steamer Trunks
- New Haven Jounal-Courier Baseball Souvenir Playbill Vintage Poster Print
- Lou Gehrig Legends of the Game Baseball Sports Retro Vintage Tin Sign
- Collapsible Wire Basket
More You Might Like
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, probably enough to get a stick of gum. I generally only recommend products or services on this blog that I would use personally and believe you will find cool as well. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.