Got two boys? A shared room for them is a pretty simple affair, really. OK, thats based on the fact that my two boys are fairly ambivalent about what goes in their room, actually. Just dont stick pink and girly and theyre OK.
So some basic principles. As with any shared bedroom idea, decide if you want things to be the same, different or coordinated. In this case, Ive gone with the same as in each boy is getting the same bedding and theyre in a bunk bed, making the furniture the same as well. However, I ended up with different for the seating a denim bean bag chair and a tan upholstered chair and coordinated for the pillows each boy getting a green pillow, then some versions of orange and blue.
Why, yes. The orange is a totally random color addition, meant to bring in a few punches of color and keep things interesting. Too much blue and green might be calming, but it was starting to border on boring for me as well.
- Bright Colored Striped Bedding Set
- Mix and Match Slat Bunk Bed in SeaGrass
- Kids Denim Beanbag Chair
- Harmony Kids Modern Chair, Tan Micro
- Streamline Frog Talking Animal Alarm Clock
- Brontosaurus Dino Planter
- Honey-Can-Do Lime Green Wire Mesh Waste Bin
- All Good Things Wall Art
- Pillows A+B+C Science Throw Pillow, Orange Velvet Pillow with Quilting, Pillow Perfect Decorative Green Textured Solid Square Toss Pillows, 2-Pack, Robot Throw Pillow, Space Ship Throw Pillow
- Stacy Garcia Vertical Harvest Stripe Glass Inset Table Lamp
- Left Bank Wall Art Hot Air Balloon, Bicycle, Clipper Ship
More You Might Like
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, probably enough to get a stick of gum. I generally only recommend products or services on this blog that I would use personally and believe you will find cool as well. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.